Throughout his career, Eugen Doga has been actively touring with concerts. He has conducted hundreds of concerts in the Soviet Union, Russia, Moldova, and Romania, concerts and creative gatherings in Paris, Montreal, Vienna, Brussels, performances in Poland, the Czech Republic, Bulgaria, China, Nicaragua, Cuba, Thailand, Romania, Serbia, Switzerland, Portugal, Argentina, and Canada, etc. His concerts have always gathered huge audiences in the largest halls of Moscow, Kishinev, Leningrad, Bucharest and other cities.
Concertsmay include the following formats:
- Vocal-symphonic. With the participation of an orchestra, a choir, vocalists and instrumentalists
- Gala concerts
- Chamber concerts with the participation of a chamber orchestra, a quartet, a quintet, soloists- vocalists and instrumentalists
- Themed concerts, possibly with the participation of dance ensembles. Eugen Doga is the author of more than 75 waltzes, including 2 world-famous ones – “Gramophone” and the waltz from the film “My Sweet and Tender Beast”, tangos, etc.
- Performance of theatrical forms
- Concert performance of the opera “Dialogues of Love” (vocal and symphonic works to verses by M. Eminescu and V. Micle)
- Creative gatherings. Piano, invited singers, video
Eugen Doga’s concerts often feature children and young performers.
Conditions of each performance are negotiated and approved separately.