Founder: composer Eugen Doga. The official site
Director: Natalia Doga
Dominanta International Foundation was registered on November 7, 2012.
Dominanta International Foundation implements projects in two main areas:
- Working with Eugen Doga’s creative heritage
- Conducting and supporting cultural and music education projects for youth, children, and a wide range of individuals.
The Foundation’s main objectives include establishing a creative intercultural dialogue and relations with the global art and cultural space, expanding international and interstate cultural relations, developing cooperation with international cultural organizations, and organizations and projects in the field of culture and art.
As well as:
- Promoting the developing music culture and education
- Strengthening ties between peoples and countries through cultural projects and initiatives
- Organizing events with the aim ofintroducing Eugen Doga’s work
- Organizing international cultural events
- Systemizing Eugen Doga’s creative heritage
- Personal and collective management of copyright and related rights to works authored by Eugen Doga
- Providing consulting assistants in their respective fields of work
- Organizing excursions, competitions, exhibitions, concerts, shows, and festivals
- Implementing cultural and educational programs that promote cultural exchange
- Supporting cultural initiatives aimed at international cooperation
- Providing support for gifted creative youth and collaborating with educational projects for youth in the field of music
- Assisting in the development of music and aesthetic education for children, cooperating with schools, libraries, cultural institutions, and international organizations
The Foundation’s workis carried out thanks to patronagebylocal and international individuals and companies that support the Foundation’s activities and projects.